FirstWave is one of the fastest growing Clinical & Medical Affairs consultancy companies in Belgium with a fantastic team that has been built over the last 10 years. In order to further support that team and the continued growth of the company we are looking a HR Manager to strengthen our team.
- Participate in all operational matters as a full member of the mgt team
- Participate in all strategic future-oriented moves of the company
- Manage & lead the Social Secretary Agency
- Lead the collaboration with Belspo
- Manage & Lead: Event Agency & all company related Events
- Lead and manage Car Fleet
- Lead Employer Branding & the agency working on it
- Safety Plan Management
- Keep up to date with all changes in legislation and the administration that is linked to this
- Contract Management
- “Confidence Person” management
- Organize Social Elections (when required)
- Create and maintain a coherent competitive salary remuneration package / benchmark
- Create and maintain a competitive extralegal benefits package for all employees
- Participate in interviews & expand on the current way of doing interviews
- Collaborate & lead external assessment agencies when required
- Lead & manage the intake of new employees including the “Black Book”
- Shared Drive mgt
- File Finder (CRM system)
- Rydoo Management (supplier mgt) (expense mgt system)
Training & Development
- Chairperson of the Godparents meetings
- Head of Training and Development
- Creating Individual Training & Development Plans per employee.
- Combining godparent reports & EOY evaluations to ensure the training needs are met.
- In charge of Soft Skills mgt per person and liaise with Cevora and other training suppliers
- Manage the Clinical Training staff.
- In charge of creating & follow-up of PIPs
Job role requirements
- You have an extensive experience as an HR generalist and minimum 4 years payroll experience.
- You have a bachelor’s degree and a huge passion for HR in Healthcare in a team that cares.
- You can build bridges and are trilingual Dutch/English and French.
- You are a driven initiative taker, and you love being flexible in a job that is highly varied in tasks.
- Your knowledge of Social Legislation is up-to-date, and you love gaining new knowledge.
A great role in which you grow and evolve with the company in an organization where HR and the focus on the team and its members are at the very core of the organization.